Monday, March 10, 2008

N - Who put me here and why'd they do it

In the past few days Joel has become much more active while laying on his back. He will work himself all the way around 360 degrees. He has also learned to roll over from his back side to his front. The only problem with that is he pretty much hates it once he gets there. Reminds me of my trip to Vegas but that's another story. Here's some video of his latest feat:



Mary recently discovered the wonders of children's consignment sales. I shouldn't say discovered; let's say had a good excuse to purchase for the first time. She came home with several really good finds. One of them was a Johnny Jumper. Here are a couple of pictures of Joel enjoying it last night after D Groups.


3 comments:

Josh and Kim said...

Hey Neil and Mary,
I just found your blog! Joel is so adorable! It is amazing how quickly time goes by. Before you know it, he will be running all over the place. We pray that God will continue to bless you and your family!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yay for Johnny Jumpsters!!! He's so cute!

JB

Emily said...

I want to hear about the trip to Vegas.